Adding Inter Bank (Non SBI) Beneficiary for Sending Payment Outside SBI
If you want to send payment from your Online SBI to other bank account (Outside SBI) then you need to an inter bank beneficiary. If you do not know how to add an Inter Bank Beneficiary then here we are sharing the complete steps to add an inter bank beneficiary to your Online SBI .
How to Add Online SBI Inter Bank Beneficiary
- Visit the official website for Online SBI Login. Click Here to know about login to online sbi
- Once you will reach to SBI Login Dashboard then click on the Profile Tab
- Then Click On the Manage Beneficiary Link
- Enter your Profile Password
- Click on the Inter-Bank Beneficiary Link
- Then Enter Payee Name, Account Number, Address, Inter-Bank Transfer Limit. Click on the IFS Code radio button and enter the IFS Code
- Check box “I Accept the Term and Conditions”
- Click on the Submit Button
This is one of the way by which you can add an Inter Bank Beneficiary using online SBI Internet Banking Facility. But if you face any problem then you can add an Inter bank beneficiary to your SBI Account by visiting the SBI home branch.
How to Add SBI Inter Bank Beneficiary by visiting the SBI Home Branch
This method of adding an Inter Bank Beneficiary is recommended for those who face problem in adding an inter bank beneficiary using online facility. It is very simple to add an inter bank beneficiary by visiting the SBI home Branch. Just follow the simple steps given below to add an inter bank beneficiary :-
- Visit your SBI Home branch
- Obtain a form to add an inter bank beneficiary
- In the form your need to enter the following details of beneficiary
- Payee Name of Beneficiary
- Account Number of Beneficiary
- Address Of Beneficiary
- IFSC Code of your Beneficiary
- Transfer Limit of Beneficiary
- Also you need to enter all the details of your SBI Account
- Your Name
- Your Account Number
- Your Home branch
- Your Signature
- Once you will fill the form completely then hand over this form to executive of SBI Branch.
- They verify all the details of your beneficiary and all details of your account, if all the details will be okey then they will add and approve the inter-bank beneficiary to your SBI Account in 24-48 Hours.
Once the beneficiary will be added then you can transfer the payment to your inter-bank beneficiary quickly using SBI online internet banking facility.
So, on this webpage we provided you two different ways to add an Inter-Bank Beneficiary. Well this webpage is completely dedicated to “Add Inter Bank Beneficiary to SBI Account”. You can bookmark this webpage and visit again later to get latest updates related to “Add Inter Bank Beneficiary to SBI Account”.
!!!!!Happy Online SBI INTERNET BANKING!!!!