How to Exchange Rs. old 500 and Rs. 1000 notes in SBI Bank: As you all know, that Rs. 500 and Rs. 1000 notes have been banned since 9th of November 2016 and now, everybody wants to exchange their money. So, through this article we are going to give you complete details about money exchange procedure in the bank. If you have 500/- and 1000/- Rs. Notes and you want to exchange these notes from the bank then, first of all you will have to get the Money Exchange Form. You can get this form from the bank or you can also download this form from this webpage also from below provided link. After taking the form, you will have to fill this form correctly with required details such as your name, your bank name, branch name, identification number, denomination details, signature, place, date etc. once you filled the Money Exchange Form then, you will need to submit this form along with money at the counter of the bank. The bank person will check and verify all the filled details and give you money in response of your deposited amount.
Steps to Exchange money: Rs. 500 & Rs. 1000 notes
- First of all, you will have to fill the exchange of old currency notes form.
- You can get this form from the bank’s branch or you can download this form from here also.
Download Money Exchange Form-Click Here
Download Exchange Form
RBI notice for Changing Old Rs 500 & Rs 1000 NotesCheck Note Exchange Notice
- 1) -Fill Exchange Form and carry your approved identity proof while exchanging money from bank branch of your bank account.
- 2) -The valid Identity proofs are given below:
Aadhaar Card, Voter ID Card, Pass Port, NREGA Card, Driving License, PAN Card, and Identity Card Issued by Govt Department etc.
- 3) -To change the old notes or deposit notes you should know, that at a time you can exchange Rs. 4000/- Per day only (four 1000 Rs notes or eight 500 Rs notes or the combination of both of them upto 4000 Rs/day. You can also deposit old notes of 1000/- and 500/- to your bank account with No limit for value credited to your bank account but right now, you can exchange only 4000/- per day.
- 4) -So, you can deposit 4000/- or more at the bank counter with the Note Exchange Form and get the money- maximum 4000/- and remaining money will be credited in your account.
Check the Policy for New Indian Rupee/Currency Exchange
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the information “How to Exchange Rs. 500 and Rs. 1000 notes in the Bank”. So, you can bookmark this page and visit here again to get the latest information about How to Exchange Rs. 500 and Rs. 1000 notes.