How to Apply Online SBI Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojna – PMJJY (PM Social Security Scheme): – If you have an account in SBI bank and enabled to SBI net banking then, here is good news for you that now you can apply for Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojna (PMJJY) online. The Indian government launches PMJJY scheme for the secure insurance of public. Here in this article, we are providing you some information about PMJJY and procedure to apply for PMJJY online.
PMJJY is non-participating, non-linked and one-year group team insurance. PMJJY were launched by our respected PM Narendra Modi on 9th May 2015.This scheme is beneficial for the needed people, and Indian government provide 2 Lakh in the case of PMJJY insured member death due to any reason. The scheme of Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima governed by the Banks and guided by the scheme rules as detailed by the Indian Government time to time.
Some of the Eligibility and Features that required for PMJJY (Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima)
- Yearly Premium is Rs.330, which means customers need to pay less than Rs.1 per day and Monthly Rs.27.5 per month.
- In the case of insured member death, Rs.2 lakh will be provided to the insured member family.
- Policy holder needs to renew PMJJY scheme each year.
- If you want to be a policy holder in PMJJY scheme then, required age is between 18-50 years.
- Applicant should have saving account in any participating bank.
- Applier needs to provide a Good health self-certificate.
Procedure to Apply Online For Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojna Using Online SBI Internet Banking
Seeker of PMJJY scheme can apply for it online or they need to fill PMJJY scheme form duly and submit it to the nearest Bank Branch Of that bank in which Seeker has a saving account. But here in this article, we offered you some steps to apply for these beneficial schemes online by using Net Banking. For the Online application, you need to register your account with SBI Net Banking if you already a user of SBI net banking follow such a simple steps to apply for PMJJY policy or scheme.
Follow mentioned steps for PMJJY:
- Visit the reputed official site of SBI bank that is www.onlinesbi.com
- Login to Net banking by clicking on Personal Banking “Login” button.
- Then in “Continue to Login” button.
- After all, that to login to Net Banking enters your Username and password.
- Then on the left side of Net banking, there is a section of “Account Summary” in that you will find a link name “Social Security Scheme” clicks on that.
- Then in select scheme select Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima(PMJJY) and account number and submit it.
- After submitting that you need to select CIF number and click on submit.
- Then the online form appears on your computer screen, where you need to fill all the asking basic details about the debit account and Nominee details like Name, Address, State, City, District, Gender, Mobile number and more.
- After filling all the details submit it by hitting Submit button.
- Your registration is submitted after following these steps.
Note: -This article is dedicated to applying online for Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima(PMJJY) using SBI Net Banking. You can bookmark this webpage for more detail about it.