How to download SBI Online Samadhan App: To reduce your hassle environment in the banking activities in the branch SBI Online Samadhan App is best by that you can not only save your time but also you can perform may bank operations safely and quickly. State Bank of India providing State Bank Samadhaan App by that customer can use online banking self-service themselves and access many online activities according to your convenience.
Features of the SBI Online Samadhan App
- Through SBI Online Samadhan App customers of State Bank of India or Non-Customers call at the particular branches or controllers for any problems/query/issue.
- SBI account holders can generate Housing Loan or Education Loan Interest Certificates that will be sending on the customer email ID registered with the SBI bank.
- Customers can also request for last six months Account Statements through this App.
- If customers have any kinds of complaints, then they can file it through SBI Online Samadhan App and can track the status online for resolution of registered complaints.
- If you want to get any kinds of information related to Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, ATM, and Mobile Wallet, then you can get it through FAQs. You can also watch relevant videos for deposits and advances that are available features for customer convenience and to enhance imparting knowledge.
How to download SBI Online Samadhan App
- All Android or iPhone users can download this app from their downloading store.
- Android users can use Google Play store to download this app.
- Visit Google play store and search for ‘SBI Samadhan App’.
- Then, click on Install button to download and installation.
- After downloading, you can use this app for banking activities.
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the “SBI Online Samadhan App”. You can bookmark the page and visit here again to check latest updates on “SBI Online Samadhan App”.