Linking Aadhaar Card Number to SBI Online account
There are many SBI Account Holder who want to link their Aadhaar Card Number to their SBI online Account but they do not know how they can link their SBI Online Account with Aadhaar card number. So here we are providing you all the complete procedure for linking the Aadhaar card Number with the SBI account. Just follow the simple steps given below to link your Aadhaar card number with your state bank of India Account.
How to link Aadhaar Card Number to SBI Online account
- Visit the official website of SBI which is onlinesbi.com
- Once you login to the official website of sBI then you will see and option / link “Link you aadhaar Number” on the left sidebar, just click on the link
- Then you will have to fill a form which will ask you to select the SBI account you want to add, then you need to enter the “mobile number” then Aadhaar Number and then again the Aadhaar Number
- Once you fill all the above mentioned details then you need to click on the “Submit” button
Hence your Aadhaar Card will be linked to your SBI Account
There are several other ways in which you can link your Aadhaar Card Number with your SBI Online Account. 1) The first one is linking the Aadhar card using ATM Channel 2) You can Also Link your Aadhaar Card Number with your SBI Account through SMS 3) Linking your Aadhaar Card by visiting the State Bank of India Branch.
Check out in details how you can link your Aadhaar Card to your state bank of India account via different Method.
Link Aadhaar Card to SBI Via ATM Channel
This is one of the simplest way to link your Aadhaar Card to your SBI Bank Account, just follow the simple steps given below to link your Aadhaar Card to your SBI Account:-
- Visit the nearest SBI ATM
- Swipe your ATM Card & Enter your 4 digit ATM PIN
- Once you will enter the ATM PIN then you need to select the “Service Registration” option from the screen
- Then select the “Aadhaar Card” registration option
- After that you need to select the account type i.e Saving Account or Current Account
- Then you will be asked to enter the “Aadhaar Card Number”. So you need to enter the Aadhaar Card Number twice.
- Hence you can link the Aadhaar Card Number with your SBI Account via ATM Channel.
If you are facing any problem in linking Aadhaar Card Number to SBI Account Using ATM Channel then check out the other options given below.
Linking Aadhaar Card Number Through SMS
Linking Aadhaar Card Number through SMS is also one of the easiest way to register your Aadhaar Card with SBI Account. Just follow the simple steps given below to link your aadhaar card number through SMS
- Linking Aadhaar card through SMS will be only possible if your phone number is registered with SBI or else you will get an SMS that your Mobile Number is not registered with SBI
- To link your Aadhaar Card Number with SBI, you need to send an SMS from registered mobile number to 567676 in the given format
UID(space)Aadhaar number(space)Account number
- Once you will send SMS on the above number in the above mentioned format then you will get a confirmation message from SBI regarding your Aadhaar Card Seeding
Linking Aadhaar Card Number by Visiting SBI Branch
If you are unable to register your Aadhaar card Number with your SBI Account using above mentioned method then the last option to link your Aadhaar Card Number to your SBI Account is by visiting the SBI Branch.
- You need to visit the SBI home branch with a copy of your Aadhaar Card Number or e-Aadhaar Card
- AT SBI home branch, a letter of Aadhaar Card linking request will be obtained by you along with the Xerox copy of Aadhaar Card Letter.
- After the necessary verification of your Aadhaar Card Number and your SBI Account the Aadhaar Card Number will be linked to your SBI Bank Account.
So in these Several ways, you can link your Aadhaar Card Number with your SBI Bank Account. This webpage is completely dedicated to How to link Aadhaar Card Number to SBI Online account. You can bookmark this webpage and visit again later to get more latest information related to Aadhaar Card Linking.