How to pay SBI PO 2017 Fee Online : Online application form for SBI PO 2017 is available of the official website of SBI and if you are filling this form and you have any doubt about application fee payment procedure then through this article you can get step wise details to make your payment easily. Candidates can make the payment of application fee in only online mode and no other modes are available for making payment of application fee for SBI PO 2017 application form. You will need to register yourself on the official portal and in this process of registration you will need to upload your scanned photograph and signature in prescribed format, fill application form, save and submit application form. Once you fill the application form you will get registration ID and password. Use this ID and password to reopen your account and check your application form and proceed to make online application fee. You will be redirected through payment gateway where you can make online application fee by using your debit card/ credit card or Internet Banking. On successful completion of you application fee transaction an e-receipt and application form will be generated. Keep these details for future use. If you have any issue related to payment submission then you can contact SBI help desk contact details given below on this webpage.
SBI PO 2017 Official website
SBI PO 2017-Important Dates
|Opening Date for Online Registration||7th February 2017|
|Closing Date for Online Registration||6th March 2017|
|Last date to print your application form||21/03/2017|
|Opening date for Online Fee Payment||07/02/2017|
|Closing date for Online Fee Payment||06/03/2017|
|Availability of Call letter/ admit card for Preliminary Exam||15th April 2017 onwards|
|Online Examination date for Preliminary examination||29th & 30th April and 6th & 7th May 2017|
|Result date for Preliminary exam||17th May 2017|
|Availability of Call letter/ admit card for Mains||22nd May 2017|
|Online Examination date for Mains||4th June 2017|
|Result date of Mains Exam||19th June 2017|
|Download Call Letter for Interview||26th June 2017|
|Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview||10th July 2017 onward|
|Declaration of Final Result||5th Aug 2017|
|Pre-Examination Training for SC/ST/Religious Minority Community candidates|
|Download of call letters for Pre-Exam Training||07-04-2017 onwards|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||17-04-2017 to 22-04-2017|
SBI PO 2017 Application Fee Details
|1.||For SC/ST/PWD applicants||Rs. 100 (intimation charges only)|
|2.||For General and others applicants||Rs. 600 (Application fees with intimation charges)|
How to pay SBI PO 2017 Fee Online
- First of all scan your photograph and signature in prescribed format.
- Then, visit official website “www.statebankofindia.com/careers” or www.sbi.co.in/careers”
- Now, open Online Application Format which is available in the “current openings” section.
- Then, Fill the application form carefully and save and submit the data.
- After all these process you will get provisional registration number and password which is generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Use registration number and password to reopen you application form. Check all the detail and edit the particulars, if needed and then submit the data.
- Then, you will need to pay application fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application.
- You can use your debit card/ credit card or Internet Banking and providing required details as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
- On successful completion of your transaction an e-receipt and application form will be generated.
- Take the printout and keep the record for future use.
Check SBI PO 2017 Official notification
SBI PO 2017 Helpdesk/Contact Details
- Phone No: 022-22820427 (11:00 AM to 6:00 PM)
- You can also ask your query on http://cgrs.ibps.in
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the “SBI PO 2017 Application Form”. So, you can bookmark this page and visit here again to get the latest updates on “SBI PO Application Form”.