SBI Credit Card – How to apply for SBI Credit Card online: You can apply for SBI credit card online from the official website of the SBI credit card which is “www.sbicard.com”. SBI credit card is a payment card which is provided by SBI bank to users that act as a payment solution. You can also pay the amount for goods and services. Nowadays, you can also take out cash from your credit card easily. In short, we can say that credit card helps you a lot in fulfilment of your requirement when you are going for shopping, eating and for many other things. While using credit cards, you can also get reward points and discounts offers. Balance transfer facility and cashback schemes are also available. State Bank of India (SBI) is the largest bank in India and hence it provides varieties of credit cards for their customers with several benefits. SBI bank offers credit cards in various categories to fulfil users need in different situations. So, SBI has different types of credit cards such as ‘Lifestyle cards’, ‘Reward Cards’, ‘Sopping Cards’, ‘Travel Cards’ and ‘Banking Partnership Cards’. From these types of SBI credit cards, anyone can choose the right one according to their requirement.
In the SBI credit cards, you can get Premium Cards, all kinds of Travel & Shopping credit Cards, Classic Cards and Exclusive Cards, Corporate Cards along with the Value added Services, Utility Bill Payment and Card Payment Options, different types of Offers and Reward points. All types of SBI credit cards are available on the official website with complete description. So, if you want to apply for these SBI credit cards then, you will just have to visit the official website of the SBI credit card which is “www.sbicard.com” and click on “Apply” button to proceed further. You will need to complete 3 simple steps (choose your credit card, fill your basic information and get instance decision) to apply instantly for SBI credit card. To check special features and charges of SBI all credit cards, you can read below information and compare all the cards easily and choose the right one that fulfils your need and then you can apply for the same. Once you applied for SBI credit card then, you can check your current application status also with your application number and you can track it anytime from the official website of the SBI credit card. You can also retrieve application by providing your date of birth and PAN number. So, now compare all the credit cards and apply online from the official website.
SBI Credit Card online website
Advantages of SBI credit cards
- Easy to use the credit card for various purposes.
- Quickest application processing time.
- Easy documentation process.
- Gain maximum profit with high purchase limit.
- Online payment facility available.
- Cash withdrawal facility from ATMs.
- Easy bill payment options, balance transfer, online shopping, flexi-pay etc.
- Get Reward points.
Eligibility criteria for SBI Credit Card
- Metro cities applicants should have minimum Rs.18500/- per month income.
- On the basis of your SBI account, you can apply for SBI credit card.
- You should have your ID card, income proofs documents.
- Proof of address also required.
- You should be an individual earning person.
- You should be between 21 to 60 years of age at the time of apply.
How to apply for SBI credit card online
- First Step: – Visit the card which is www.sbicard.com
- Second Step – Click on “Apply official website of SBI Credit” button.
- Third Step: – After all you just need to select the card accordingly your needs by clicking on “Apply Now” link.
- Fourth Step: -Now you have completed first steps now in the second step you just need to share your details such as Name, Date of Birth, City, Occupation, Qualification, Annual Income, Pan Number, Email ID, and Mobile Number and at last Enter OTP.
- Fifth Step: – Check above fills information and click on “Next Step”.
- Sixth Step: – In the third step “get an instant decision”.
Types of SBI Credit cards
SBI credit card contact details/customer care
- Call from BSNL/MTNL Lines: 1860 180 1290/1800 180 1290 (Toll-Free).
- From All Other Lines with STD codes: 39 02 02 02.
- Mail ID: [email protected]
- For lost and stolen card support: 1800 180 1290 (toll free).
- Address: Correspondence:SBI Card, P.O. Bag 28, GPO, New Delhi – 110001 and Head office: SBI Card, Correspondence Department, DLF Infinity Towers, Tower C, 10-12 Floor, Block 2, Bldg 3, DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon – 122002, Haryana, India.
- IRCTC SBI Credit Card Helpline: Phone: 39 02 12 12(with local STD code) and 1800 180 1295 (toll-free from BSNL/MTNL lines).
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the “How to apply SBI Credit Card online”. So, you can bookmark this webpage and visit here again to get the latest updates about ‘How to apply SBI Credit Card online’.